Regional Forums » USA • Canada • Africa • Europe • China • India • Indonesia • Pakistan • Central/South America • Australia/NZ | Algae | Alternative EnergyBiodiesel » FAQ • Production • Cold Weather • Advanced Methods • Business • BioHeat • Vehicles • Marine | Classifieds » Vehicles • Equipment • Jobs • Oil
Biodiesel Model M80 Diesel Fired Heat Exchanger
· Manufactured by Engineered Air Systems Inc
· Operates on 208 volts 3 phase
· Fueled by either biodiesel, petrodiesel, or gasoline
· Maximum fuel consumption is 5 gallons per hour
· Will raise the liquid being heated by 100 degrees at 9 gallons per minute
· Temperature range is 100 degrees to 250 degrees thermostatically controlled
· I am currently using two of these heat exchangers in my biodiesel manufacturing facility and have so for one year with no problems incurred
· I pump waste vegetable oil into one of the heaters to heat the oil in my reactor prior to use. The other heater I pump waste vegetable oil thru a heat exchanger into my wash dry tank.
· These heat exchangers are ideal to heat wvo, water, anitfreeze, or any other light liquid with a high degree of heat transfer efficiency
· This heat exchanger is an excellent bargain at a fraction of the new cost of $8,186.00
· This unit was made in 1989 but has never been used and has not been out of the box until I removed it to take photos
One unit weights approximately 500 lbs.
Call Clancy at 321.271.4611
Interested give me a call 734-709-8826 thanks - will buy now